How To Easily Root Samsung Galaxy Grand – In this post, GoAndroidMarket will present an easy way Galaxy Grand root without any risk. SamsungEspier Launcher iOS7 Pro APK Download. Read more … » GT-I9082 Galaxy Grand is one of the best AndroidCoach's Eye v22.214.171.124. Read more … » Samsung output with a tag that did not make the bag burst. With prices reaching 4 million, this smartphone is equipped with advanced features like an 8 megapixel camera, Android 4.1 Jellybean, Wi-Fi and other advanced features
1. Installation process CWM Samsung Galaxy Grand
- DownloadEspier Launcher iOS7 Pro APK Download. Read more … » Odin file (link at bottom of page) and then extract it to your computer.
- Enter into download mode by turning the phone off, then turn it on by pressing the key combination Volume Up, Home and Power simultaneously.
- Open Odin and connect the phone using USB cable.
- Check the ID: COM in Odin, if it is yellow then Galaxy Grand Odin recognizes your phone.
- Click the PDA button in Odin and select the file you downloaded CWM.
- Make sure only the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked, reserving the other is not checked.
- Click the Start button to begin the flashing process, please wait for it to finish.
- Do not pull the cord until it is complete.
- Proceed to the second step below to perform rooting Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
2. Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Processes
- Make sure you have done a backup of the dataCoach's Eye v126.96.36.199. Read more … » on the phone before continuing the process of rooting your Galaxy Grand.
- Copy all files that have been downloaded material from the link above into your SD card root.
- Turn off your Galaxy Grand and go into recovery mode. To enter the way by simultaneously pressing the following buttons: volume up + home + power.
- Using the volume keys, navigate to option “choose zip from sdcard” and select using the power button.
- Then select the files that have been copied Fix Recovery.zip in SD card. After work, repeat step 4 but this time select the file SuperSU If the process successfully, then the Samsung Galaxy Grand root process is complete.
- Choose menu Go back and select Reboot Now.
- If you crash in Grand Galaxy Samsung logo when turned on, do not be confused. Sufficiently remove the phone battery and repeat the process once again.
To find out the process of rooting Samsung Galaxy Grand succeed, try to install applications that require root access like Root Explorer or any other application. If the tutorial is considered useful, do not forget to click the share or tweet button to share with your friends or relatives.