After i create and share “How To Root Android With Unlock Root All Device” Now, i will Update this software Unlock Root Pro you can download today hehe
Unlock Root Pro Full Version this software is easy help you to rooting android all device, Enable Root has more than 10 million users worldwide. Has 2 years of development. In December 2012, Unlock Root Pro launched. Supports Android 2.2 to 2.3, 4.1 and even the hottest and latest devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S / SII / SIII, Note / Note 2, HTC One X, Amazon Kindle Fire / HD 7 “, Google Nexus 4/7 / 10, etc. this is the root of most software comes with a secure and restore function. you can successfully eradicate your device within 5 minutes. We guarantee 100% refund if it fails. Moreover, Unlock Phone free of charge if you buy Enable root Pro.
Product Features :
Rooting you device with UnlockRoot PRO can help you :
- Overclocking you phone
- Underclocking which can help you to save your battery life
- Mods to improve battery life
- Access to apps that my require superuser permission
- Removal of bloatware such as pre-installed by manufacturers or carriers
- Deeper customization
- Flashing ROMS such as CyanogenMod, MIUI
- Gaining access to features that your carrier might otherwise have charged you a fee for i.e WiFi/USB tethering.
Pro Version Supports :
- One-Click get root access permission
- Support Android 2.2 – 2.3
- Support Android 4.0 – 4.03
- Support Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note 2
- Support Google Nexus 4 / 7 / 10
- Support HTC One X / S, Droid DNA, EVO, Incredible, Sensation, Tattoo
- Support Amazon Kindle Fire / HD 7″
Full Guide :
- Install the USB drivers for your device before you use Unlock Root (or you can skip this step, Windows OS can install driver for most devices). You can usually download the drivers from your device manufacturer’s website. Or, if you received a driver CD together with your device, install the drivers using the installer on the CD.
- Download UnlockRoot/UnlockRoot Pro.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your device. You can do this by going to Settings > Developer options (4.x) or Applications (2.x) > Development on your device.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
- Run Unlock Root. Click “ROOT” button and wait for your handset to be automatically detected.
- Choose your device from the list of autodetected devices.
- Rooting start.
- Wait for it to complete rooting, after which you’ll be greeted with a message on the left bottom saying your device has been successfully rooted and prompt you to install Battery Saver application.
- After the rooting process, simply reboot your device for the changes to take effect.
- You can check whether or not you have root access by locating the Superuser app on your device or installing an app that requires root access.
you also can read my post ago “How To Root Android With Unlock Root All Device”