One of the most anticipated smartphone was officially revealed by the manufacturer . Moto X smartphone in question is , who will be the first phone that full development is under the care of Google .
Along with the official announcement of the smartphone is certainly a variety of information that would be an interesting topic to be listened to .
In the display sector , Moto X comes with a pin -sized 4.7 -inch AMOLED screen with full RGB matrix and has a 720p resolution with 316 ppi density . On the side surface of the screen protector also pinned the latest type of Gorilla Glass , which is dubbed as Magic Glass .
Turned to the inside , Moto X will be supported by a dual – core 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro , Adreno 320 GPU , 2GB of RAM , and internal memory capacity of 16 or 32GB without the support of microSD card slot to expand capacity.
In Moto X rear body pinned a 10 megapixel sensor resolution camera plus ClearPixel technology to support its performance in low-light areas . Features are also offered Moto X in sectors such as camera HDR , burst shots , panorama , the ability to record full HD video @ 30fps , as well as other features such as face detection and geo – tagging .
In addition to the rear camera , 2 -megapixel camera is also embedded in the front of the Moto X which has the ability to record 1080p video and can be used also for video chat .
For the operating system , Moto X running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean has added a few touches by Motorola .
Not forgetting the manufacturers also embed the default application called Migrate . With this app Moto X users can transfer their content , such as photos , videos , contacts , or even a phone call history and text messages of a smartphone Android 2.2 or above .
Not because of the curved shape . Moto X has a thickness of between 5.6 to 10.4 mm to 139.3 mm long and 65.3 mm wide . The weight is only about 130 grams .
For power supply , Motorola Moto X equipped with a 2200 mAh battery , which is claimed to be capable of operating up to 13 hours of 3G talk time .
Moto X will first landed in the United States through a network of major operators there . This smartphone will be priced at $ 200 USD for the 16GB version and 250 USD 32GB version with a two -year contract .
Motorola Moto X Specifications :
– Network : 2G GSM 850/900 /1800/1900 , CDMA 800/1900 ; 3G HSDPA , CDMA2000 1xEV – DO ; 4G LTE
SIM : Nano – SIM
- Dimensions : 129.3 x 65.3 x 10.4 mm (5,09 x 2:57 x 0:41 in) , weight : 130 grams
- Display : 4.7-inch ( 720 x 1280 pixels ) AMOLED capacitive touchscreen , 16M colors
- Memory : Internal 16/32 GB , 2 GB of RAM
- Connectivity : HSDPA , 42.2 Mbps ; HSUPA , 5.76 Mbps ; LTE , Cat3 , 50 Mbps UL , 100 Mbps DL / EV – DO Rev . A , up to 3.1 Mbps ; Wi – Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac , dual – band , DLNA , Wi – Fi hotspot ; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP , LE , EDR ; NFC ; microUSB v2.0
- Main Camera : 10 MP , autofocus , LED flash ; 1.4 lm pixel size , geo – tagging , touch focus , face detection , panorama , HDR , 1080p @ 30fps video
- Secondary Camera : 2 MP , 1080p
- Operating System : Android 4.2.2 ( Jelly Bean )
- CPU : 1.GHz Krait Dual – core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon Pro
- GPU : Adreno 320
- Sensors : Accelerometer , gyro , proximity , compass , barometer , temperature
- Messaging : SMS ( threaded view ) , MMS , Email , Push Email , IM
- Browser : HTML5
- GPS : A – GPS support and GLONASS
- Java : via Java MIDP emulator
- Other features : MP3/AAC + / WAV / WMA player , MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player , Google Search , Maps , Gmail , YouTube , Google Talk , Picasa , Organizer , Photo viewer / editor , Document viewer , Voice memo / dial , Predictive text input
- Battery : Li – Ion 2200 mAh
|Motorola Moto X Black||Motorola Moto X White|